Submissions for Online Publication
Writers Project of Ghana is receiving submissions and welcomes contributions from writers both in and outside Ghana for publication on our website. Eligible contributions include short stories, creative nonfiction, poetry, and information about literary prizes and other opportunities for writers. Pertinent reviews and interviews will also be considered. Preferably, submissions should be not have been previously published. Submissions of previously published work should have the publication history and details included.
Please take note of the following:
- There are no word count restrictions. Lengthy pieces may be serialized.
- Multiple submissions are welcome, however, every new submission should be sent in a separate e-mail.
- Each submission should preferably be sent as an MS Word document attached to the mail.
- Submissions should contain the name, address and preferred contact details of the writer.
- The subject of the mail should contain the genre of writing, for example: E.g; Short Story Submission, Poetry Submission.
- Interviews, reviews and articles should be preceded by short synopsis to give the editors an idea of the submitted content.
- For poetry submissions, send 2-4 pieces.
- E-mail submissions or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As at this time, there is no monetary compensation for selected and published work.
We look forward to publishing your work on our webpages, and in our journal, which is coming soon.